Hours of Operation:
8:30am – 5:30pm
(Closed Monday & Tuesday)
10514 Ehren Cut Off, Land O Lakes 34639
(813) 929- 6200
When TBSC has a charity, corporate or registered shoot, our courses may be still open to the public. Please check the calendar tab above for open/closed courses. Feel free to contact us anytime for additional info 813-929-6200 or email ADMIN@MYTBSC.COM for additional information regarding availability.
The sporting clays facility located at 10514 Ehren’s Cutoff, Land O’Lakes, Florida (Directions/Reservations: http://mytbsc.com/reservations) is open to the public with three fully shaded sporting clays courses (8 stations each), 5 stand, Crazy Clays and Super Sporting. Our team consists of Mike Mezrah, Jenna Kelly, Julia O’Keefe, Dakota Rayburn, & Gary Gerard and the facility is proudly named Tampa Bay Sporting Clays, Inc.
- TBSC Firearm Safety Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L363lZ_tKxI&feature=player_embedded
- TBSC Trapper Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAnilsRoHdM&feature=youtu.be
- Video & Overview of TBSC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHF4uusfAdc
- TBSC on MY FOX 13 Tampa Bay: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9294124
- GNAT Shooting at TBSC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLLAKnVej9o
- Beretta Trick Shooting Video: Beretta Shotgun video
- Waiver of Liability Waiver of Liability
Tampa Bay Sporting Clays Will Be Closed
Sunday April 5th
Tampa Bay Sporting Clays has introduced a corporate “team building” activity at the club. Sporting Clays is a fun & exciting way to hold corporate meetings and bond with fellow employees.
Relax under our 4000 sqft pavilion and shoot some targets for fun or compete with others. You will see, a day at the shooting club, will enable your customers or employees, the opportunity to relax away from the office.
TBSC has entertained bankers, executives, lawyers, financing companies, appraisers, rotary clubs, chambers throughout the state and all types of charity events. We will design a course set specifically for your type of shooter and I guarantee everyone will go home having a wonderful time.
$75.00 per person which includes the following:
- 50 rounds of targets
- 50 rounds of shells
- Use of a shotgun
- Use of a golf cart
- Use of the Pavilion
- Use of the audio/visual amenities/wired & wireless internet
- We can also arrange lunch, delivered by Hungry Harrys BBQ, for an additional cost.
You can also visit our calendar of events at http://mytbsc.com/event-calendar/ for current booking and up to date events. Check out our web at www.mytbsc.com and we can discuss details at any time.
Check out the GNAT at TBSC:
This remote controled airplane acually get shot at by shotgun shells and discharges an explosive charge when hit.
We hope to have it back soon at the club.